Tumuric & Curcumin
Turmeric is the root of a beautiful plant (flower). This root is not only widely used in the cuisine of various nations on Earth, such as the curry from India and Pakistan but the root is also known for its exceptional medicinal properties.
Turmeric root is the root of the beautiful Tumuricplant.
It is known that turmeric exerts a beneficial effect on all types of inflammation that turmeric works very purifying, restores our cells, problems of the heart and the nervous system and relieves even dissolves.
There are more than 70 types of turmeric but there is one that shines at the top because this turmeric most powerful healing force within itself ... we are talking about the Curcuma longa!
What exactly is this turmeric and turmeric which owes its exceptional forces?
To answer this question we need these roots undergo a further examination.
We find that the turmeric root in its core contains a very special substance, namely curcumin. The Curcumin is only a small part of this turmeric root contains curcumin curcuminoids. They are called bisdemethoxy, demethoxy and curcumin-longa.
Curcumin has anti-inflammatory is a strong antioxidant and also has an antibacterial effect. Below is an overview of the various diseases in which curcumin can offer solace:
There are over 75 different turmeric plants but only one has the powerful healing effect: the Curcuma Longa
Curcuma Longa can be called the main plant with healing powers from South East Asia!
This root contains vitamins, minerals, trace elements, various carbohydrates and fatty acids, proteins, enzymes, hormones, essential oils and bitter substances. This plant is therefore useful for a wide variety of medicinal purposes.
Both internal and external use is possible, gaskets against rheumatic complaints, inhaled lung problems, treatment of wounds. For the prevention of common cold, infection, inflammation, and other diseases and discomforts.
The choice who toke us from our nature
Traditionally, natural herbs were used in everyday cooking. They did this not only to influence the taste of the food but it was realized the positive effects these herbs had on our health.
The ancient Greeks taught us already: you are what you eat! Your diet can keep you healthy but can also make you sick ... ..a healthy diet is the foundation of a healthy body!
Consider how people are managed for many centuries to maintain through a customized menu ... .from own region and climate, consisting of natural raw products of mother earth!
However, after World War II it seemed suddenly as if this ancient knowledge was no longer valid and we started systematically "improve" our products ... .raffineren of cereals and oils ... white bread ... plenty of sugar ... about meat consumption and the unlimited use of insecticides and pesticides led us towards degenerative diseases that are indisputably part of our modern society !!
Luckily it was the ancient knowledge of healthy food and the power of nature is not lost and we should show our gratitude today because we liked the way back to the inherent healing power that nature has to offer.
The turmeric root contains as said many elements that can contribute to supporting and rebuilding our health. These elements include:
-Vitamin A AND CAROTENE
These protect our mucous membranes against bacteria, viruses, fungi, germs and other parasites.
-Vitamin B1 (thiamine)
Support our nervous system, both in our brains and in our muscle tissue. -Vitamin B2 (riboflavin) Turmeric also helps to regulate our energy.
-Vitamin B3 (niacin)
Influence your thinking in a positive way
-Vitamin B5 (pantothenic acid)
Can some of the disadvantages of "unhealthy" diet compensate biotin For a beautiful healthy skin
Important for the proper functioning of the brains ... .improves our concentration and keep our brains young and flexible.
-Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine)
This substance is special in our liver to which amino acids form proteins, necessary for the build-up of cells.
This vitamin of the B series is mainly concentrated in our spinal cord. Folic acid is involved in the synthesis of red blood cells. Further, Folic acid is also involved in the development of the brains and spinal cord
substance, which is a "good mood" in the cell-membranes of our neurons - emits signal. This spreads further in our brain.
-Vitamin E (tosopheroline)
Provides strengthening our immune system. Furthermore, vitamin E protects the body against fatty acids and free radicals (this prevents aging and damage to the skin and connective tissue)
Accelerates wound healing and allows for a constant presence of the blood-clotting agent prothrombin.
Key Vitamin. Vitamin C has a function as an antioxidant in the body and is necessary for the formation of connective tissue, the absorption of iron and the maintenance of the resistance. Furthermore Turmeric is very rich in minerals and trace elements such as: magnesium (for heart and blood vessels) calciums (bones, teeth and metabolism)
-zwavel (maintains skin and beautiful hair) ironing board (responsible for the oxygen transport)
-jodium (for our thyroid)
-mangaan (regulating the entire chemical happen in our body)
-silicium (for healthy connective tissue in our skin)
-chromium (blood sugar levels),
-zink (our whole metabolism economy keeps healthy).
The difference between turmeric and curcumin.
Turmeric longa is a plant with many active properties. One of these properties is its ability to inhibit inflammation. This plant is a bright yellow to orange-colored substance called curcumin.
Curcumin is only a limited part of the Curcuma root (just a few%), and was originally isolated from the rest of the root through the whole cooking. Due to a difference in the boiling points of Curcumin and the rest of the root, one could separate the two parts. This process was repeated in order to obtain as pure as possible Curcumin.
The result is that you get a strong antioxidant and anti-inflammatory. The downside is that you lose the other powerful features of the turmeric root.
It is the quality and the healing power of Curcumin very important that all the natural factors are optimal for the cultivation of this plant. These factors are:
-the right environment and climatic conditions
-an ecological balance
-the intention and energy of the people involved in the process of growing and processing
-the biological quality of the total plant (100% organic)
Effect of Curcumin on our health.
Today many people on our planet are ignorant when it comes to knowledge about how to keep in good health and good shape. Most people in the Western world even have no idea about what it means, feed on healthy, balanced and natural diet.
Our food industry has been in the past 70 years managed to destroy our taste for natural foods. They offer us an unprecedented variety of food with a great variety and taste but unfortunately with low quality, a disaster for the human health.
Sugar, refined foods, additives, insecticides and herbicides, seasonings based on yeast, etc., all of them undermine the health of the people, physically and mentally.
Many of the problems that happen to us could be avoided through a deeper knowledge of our body and mind .. It is not surprising that wild animals never need a doctor.
Of course you can say that nature itself regulate this by disabling the weakest but the elimination concerns only a few percentages on an entire population ... However, in humans, we see a completely different relationship.
We know that today one in four Westerners died from cancer or a heart attack and this figure continues to rise. What's even more troubling is that the pharmaceutical industry in the top 3 causes of death in the same Western world and even beyond. We are inundated by degenerative diseases like arthritis, diabetes, multiple sclerosis ... Cancer !!
One third of all Dutch get diabetes mellitus type II (type 2 diabetes) and one out of two gets an early version of this disease. These are the words of researchers from the Erasmus Medical Center in the scientific journal The Lancet Diabetes and Endocrinology. These findings are based on a long-term study of the population in Rotterdam.
An overview facts have proved over 10 Turmeric and Curcumin
1. Turmeric contains bioactive substances with powerful medicinal properties. Turmeric contains curcumin, a substance with potent anti-inflammatory and anti-oxidant properties. Most studies use standardized turmeric extracts containing large amounts of curcumin.
2. Curcumin has a natural anti-inflammatory composition. Of chronic inflammation is known to contribute to common western diseases. Curcumin can be those molecules that play an important role in inflammation in inhibiting their growth.
3. Turmeric dramatically increases the antioxidant capacity of the body. Curcumin has powerful antioxidant effects. It neutralizes the free radicals and stimulates the original body antioxidant enzymes. This contributes to the prevention of inflammation.
4. Curcumin increases the brains-derived Neurotrophic Factor. This is coupled with improved brain function, and a lower risk of brain diseases. Curcumin increases the levels of the brain hormone BDNF, thereby increasing the growth of new neurons and various degenerative processes be fought in the brains.
5. Curcumin leads to several improvements in our physical conditions that should lead to a lower risk of cardiovascular disease. Curcumin has beneficial effects on several factors known to play a role in cardiovascular disease. It improves endothelial function and is a potent anti-inflammatory agent and antioxidant.
6. Curcumin may help prevent cancer and can even be used to treat cancer. Curcumin leads to different changes at the molecular level. These changes help to prevent cancer and even cure cancer.
7. Curcumin has proven to be useful in the prevention and treatment of Alzheimer's disease. Curcumin can break through the blood-brain barrier, which results in several improvements in the pathological process in Alzheimer's disease.
8. Arthritis patients respond very well to curcumin supplements. Arthritis is a common disease characterized by joint inflammation. Many studies have shown that curcumin may help in the treatment of symptoms of arthritis, and in many cases it is more effective than curcumin anti-inflammatory drugs.
9. Studies show that curcumin yields tremendous positive results for depression. A study in 60 depressed patients show that curcumin is as effective as prozac in alleviating the symptoms of depression, without side effects.
10. curcumin slows the aging process and fights age-related chronic diseases. In summary Curcumin is a weapon for our immune system. Strong and well-functioning Curcumin increases the accuracy of the T-cells, the white blood cells. These are created in the bone marrow and the thymus gland. Monitoring these T-cells and record changes in the protective cell membranes of cells in our body. These changes can be, for example, caused by viruses and / or bacteria. Curcumin also affects the function of the so-called B-cells of the immune system. These B cells, we have billions in our body, they take foreign invaders from our system Curcumin recognize the 'killer cells'. They recognize this and they turn before they can wreak havoc in our bodies. Curcumin namely makes our own immune cells 'wake up' and put them to work. Type II diabetes is one of the diseases that can be successfully treated with curcumin. Below you can be treated by curcumin, a list of diseases below ... with very positive results.